The perfect solution for vineyard management
GRAPEDSS is the solution for wineries that want to optimize vineyard management in a sustainable way.
It is a control and forecast tool that helps to apply effective defence and management strategies for the vineyard in order to increase quality and quantity of the yield.
GRAPEDSS supports the decisions of farmers and technicians by integrating data from forecast models, crop scouting, and remote sensing.
Geolocate the field on the map and draw it. Features will be immediately hooked.
Consult satellite images of the field with vigor, water stress, and chlorophyll indices.
Register where, how and when crop operations such as irrigation, treatments and fertilization have been carried out.
Consult professional weather forecasts up to 7 days updated every hour: temperature, humidity, wind speed, rainfall.
- Prediction of phenology to assess vineyard needs in each development stage.
- Prediction of ripening to identify the best time for harvest and produce excellent wine.
- Evaluation of water requirements to carry out irrigation when necessary with the right amount of water.
Calculation of the total nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium needs (Kg/ha) required by the crop in order to obtain important suggestions on the doses of fertilizer to be applied.
- Prediction of infestation and diseases to assess the risk of pest (Lobesia botrana) and diseases (Peronospora, Powdery mildew, Botrytis cinerea) and act promptly.
- Frost forecast to know in advance (up to 5 days before) the harmful climatic event and the type of risk.
Suggest operations to be carried out based on collected data.
Create and assign tasks to be done in the farms to your collaborator in real time.
and sensors can be integrated into the platform (already existing in the farm or purchasable).