This document clarifies who uses your personal data, how they are used it and what your rights are.
The information is provided for those who interact with web services, corresponding to the page of the website www.agricolus.com and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links
We have to remind you that for personal data the law refers to all information that identifies or makes identifiable a physical person and that could give details about their characteristics, habits, their life style, their personal relationships, their state of health, their economic situation, etc.
In particular, the data you are allowing us to treat are:
Personal data: such as name, surname, email, telephone number and, in general, all that is useful and necessary both to provide the services and the obligations required by law.
The Data Controller is Agricolus srl, registered office in Via Settevalli 320, 06129 Perugia, Italy, tel. 075.99.75.503 , p.iva 06716550485.
You may contact us throught our DPO via email firstname.lastname@example.org for any information regarding your personal data.
It is important that we explain to you and we clarify some aspects for you:
Purposes: your personal data are required for
- Satisfy your specific request;
- Advertise and communicate any initiatives by sending you newsletters and other communications, with your consent;
- Advertise and communicate events and initiatives promoted by us, with your consent;
- To improve interaction with us and with our communication channels.
Legal basis: we may do this because of the following reasons:
- the processing for the purposes of point 1 is necessary for the execution of the service requested by you; for example, with the contact us form with which you ask to be contacted by us. Failure to provide personal data makes it impossible for us to contact you and obtain what is requested;
- the processing for the purposes of points 2, 3 and 4 is based on your consent. The provision of personal data and consent to the processing, for these purposes, are optional.
Methods of processing and duration of storage: personal data are processed in an automated and / or manual form for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and in any case for no more than 2 years.
Recipients: without prejudice to any communications to comply with legal obligations, the data may be communicated, exclusively for the purposes illustrated, to external subjects who provide assistance, advice or collaboration with the owner. It is our responsibility to use suppliers who respect the duty of confidentiality and security in the processing of personal data
Transfer of data abroad: the data will not be transferred to countries outside the European Union. It is our care to use suppliers who comply with the conditions of guarantees provided for by art. 46 and later.
Profiling: with your personal data we will try to understand your behaviors and habits to define a profile that concerns you in order to improve interaction with us.
Below we list your rights (art. 15-20 of the EU Regulation 2016/679) that you can exercise using the contacts we have indicated above to ask about the following:
- access, correct or update your personal data;
- block or restrict its use;
- data partially or completely delete your personal;
- ask for portability of your data
Possibility to claim: remember that you can petition the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (www.garanteprivacy.it) exercising your right through the different channels to make a claim.
Withdrawal of Consent: If your data treatment is based on your consent, you have the full right to revoke it at any time with a simple and clear communication using the contacts indicated above. You should know that if there are other legal bases for that purpose, it will be possible for some or all of the data to be kept in order to fulfil the expected obligations.
We also assure you that we use your personal data only for what is written here and if we use it for other purposes we will communicate it to you asking your permission before.