“Many voices, making food matters”: the UK’s cross-sector event showing innovation in the food and drink industry.
Health and nutrition: Food Matters Live, for its 4th edition, focuses on these “hot topics” by bringing together the food and drink industry, retailers, foodservice providers, government and those working in nutrition, to enable collaboration and innovation to support a sustainable food landscape for the future.
It will take place in London’s ExCel from 21-23 November 2017.
“Many voices, making food matters” is the claim for the event, which provides a platform for thought-provoking, cross-sector debate and encourages cross-sector collaboration. This year Food Matters Live will include:
- 800 exhibitors forming a carefully curated exhibition: ranging from major food and drink manufacturers to new and enterprising start-ups, together with ingredients suppliers, retailers, foodservice providers and research bodies, each showcasing the latest developments in food and drink innovation.
- 400 speakers participating in the conference and Food Futures seminars, which will focus on innovative products, processes and new technologies shaping the future of food and drinkseminar programme.
- 3 educational and inspiring attractions.
- 10 exciting new Awards, designed to celebrate inspiring innovation and creativity from across the food and drink industry.
- Special events including Match, Meet the Buyer, the Food Matters Live Awards ceremony and the Free From Eating Out Awards. Match will be a matchmaking service offering both exhibitors and visitors the opportunity to identify potential partners and pre-arrange meetings with them at Food Matters Live.
- Thousands of visitors from a range of professions and disciplines, including food science and manufacturing, R&D, food marketing and brand management, retailing, nutrition and public health.
Agricolus will take part in Food Matters Live in the Italian Innovation Area, Stand 545, to discuss how its platform for precision farming can improve quality of our food.